My Manali Trip as a company was established in February of 2011 with a view to offer professional, effective, efficient and quality services in the field of Motorcycle Touring, Motorcycle rental and other travel services. The Company is registered with H.P. Tourism. To organize motorcycle tours we maintain our own fleet of Enfield Motorcycles and other equipment required for a high quality motorcycle touring experience.
We can easily boast of having the largest set up in Manali. You can rent a bike in Manali for Local Sight seeing as well as for adventure tour towards Leh – Ladakh & Spiti Valley regions. We also provide a helper or accompany the tour himself at a very nominal per day cost so that at any tough moment a technical help will be with the group. Bikes on Hire for Leh are available From Month May to October End.
Rental Terms and Conditions
- The Driver must always wear a helmet
- The Driver should have a valid license and should be at least 21 years old.
- The hirer of the motorbike has to maintain the bike and take at least as good care of it, as it was his own property.
- To book the bike, 50% of the amount is required. The rest of the amount is to be paid at the time when you collect the bike
- Bikes are supposed to be returned the same day before 8 pm if rented for 1 day
- In case of a damaged vehicle the hirer has to inform the shop owner first. Damaged vehicles are to be repaired at MyManaliTrip Bike Rental only, except punctures.
- Anybody found to break this rule has to pay a fine and all costs that could arise through inappropriate work or spear parts.
- Fuel costs are client’s responsibility.
- Minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Please contact us for current pricing at the time of booking. E & OE
- The motorcycles are not filled with fuel upon delivery and must be returned empty.
- The deposit for the motorcycle is payable by cash/credit card only, and is taken on the departure of a rental.
- The deposit is withheld until the motorcycle is returned to STI motors, cleaned and inspected.
- All Bike riders must be 21 years or older.
- Riders must be in possession of a valid motorcycle license for at least five years.