The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation. Universal hotel check-in time is between 02.00 pm – 03.00 pm and Check-out time is between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon depending upon the property. Rates may change in case of any changes in hotel, transport, Airlines cost, government taxes or entrance fees. These prices are Ex-Delhi.
Non refundable booking deposit of INR 10,000/- per person is required at time of making booking along with duly signed booking form Balance amount to be paid within 24 hours of receiving Final Tour Confirmation. In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan card copy of the client is required. As per the RBI guideline, Maximum 3 transactions per credit card per day is allowed.
Child Rate (02-11 Yrs) applicable with minimum two adults sharing a room.
Rate for one child sharing room with one adult – Same as twin sharing rate
Travel Documents And Clearances
It shall be solely the your responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air-tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour.
- A tourist is responsible for his own Luggage. Loading & Unloading of Luggage is free.
- In Case of any breakdown an alternative arrangement will be provided or refund of fair will be made and no any damages will be paid.
- We will not be responsible for breakdown of A.C Plant on transit and no refund will be made.
- We will not be responsible for delay due to breakdown of vehicle ,traffic jam or any other reasons beyond our control.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Manali Courts only.
- Many times in Hill Stations, Weather Changes are very Frequent. Expenses Incurred due to Traffic Jam, Road Blockage, Land Sliding, Snow Fall, Heavy Rain, etc. are to be Borned by the Guest.
- Indian Government Approved, Photo Identity Proof Along with the Address is Required at the Time of Check-In at the Hotel.
- Drinking & Smoking Strictly Prohibited in the bus. Any tourist found creating nuisance or inconvenience to other co-tourists will be DE-Boarded from the bus and no refund will be made.
- Carrying of Prohibited contraband / inflammable items are not allowed . In any case will be handed over to the police .
- Generally the Volvo Arrives Manali at 9:30 am in the Morning. Early Check-In at the Hotel is Always Subject to Availability as the Check-In Time of the Hotels is 1400 Hours & Check-Out Time is 1200 Hours.
- For Early Check-In & Late Check-Out, Payments are to be settled Directly by the Guest at the Hotel.
- The Number of Meals including Breakfast is always corresponding to the Number of Nights Booked. Hence, Hotel does not provide Breakfast on the Day of Arrival as the Official Check-In Time is 1400 Hours.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We believe that in order to make your experience pleasing and comfortable, we must strive to anticipate your needs. There are several ways we collect your personal information when you visit our Sites or use our services:
- Information You Provide. If you’re filling out our Vacation Request Form or registering for our email, we’ll ask for your name, address, email address, and phone number. Your information may be shared with a travel agent for services requested on your behalf. The sharing of this information to travel agencies is only used for requested services and not for any other purpose. If you provide us comments through the “Contact Us” link on our Site, We will occasionally invite our past customers to participate in surveys or focus groups where we will ask for your opinions about your experience with us or about new services we are considering. Your participation in our market research is always on a voluntary basis.
- If you provide us comments, we’ll use your information to improve our services.
- If you have additional questions regarding your personal information, please fill out the form with your question and we will respond promptly within the time limits established by applicable law. For your protection, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the access you request and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so.
What if your privacy concern is not addressed to your satisfaction?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us using the “Contact Us” link on this Site. please fill out the form with your question and we will assist you.
In case of any unforeseen event such as strikes, government events or any other event that is beyond our scope of settlement, Only the amount related to that particular event shall be refunded and not the entire amount for booking.